I've bought a new laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad P52s, without OS) and installed Windows 10 on it, I've also installed all drivers recommeded by Lenovo. But I recognized some weird problems:
- Scrolling via touchpad doesn't work sometimes, but mouse movements and clicking are working
- Mouse is lagging sometimes (e. g. opening the Snipping Tools is enough)
- Some Windows Effects are lagging or even stucking (after creating a file via context menu the entry I clicked on remains on the screen… I've fixed it by disabling the fading out effect there)
- Fortnite is lagging on low to middle graphics
- Command line processes are hanging (e. g. python programs or node.js programs), they resume to work when I press Ctrl + C
- I can't open Windows Store, it's closing directly while opening
I didn't have ANY of those problems with my four years old laptop, which is significantly worse regarding to the specs. So I suspect a connection between these problems.
The device manger doesn't show any problems, and build-in troubleshooting doesn't recognize any problems as well.
Any idea where this kind of problems could come from?